Friday, July 24, 2015

Silent Walk

Passion is one great force that unleashes creativity, because if you're passionate about something, then you're more willing to take risks.


Yo-Yo Ma


The quote above pretty much explain on where does creativity come from. In the field of arts, i've tried a couple of things that took my interest;  like music, fashion, painting and also many other thing. Though i've tried many things i decided to follow what i truly passionate about and that is making illustration through digital drawing. Digital drawing is one of my many passion, i also have other interest in the field of architecture and interior design also landscape.

In my 1 hour lone walk under singapore's hot sun, i've photographed things that my eyes caught interest. Mostly my point of interest here is the green area along the city.









Where my journey start, by walking outside of my apartment building. The massive structure of Lasalle college of the arts always greeted me when i walk outside. The trees compared to the building is like a tiny dots of green colors. Even though small in comparison, the tree structure is strong and massive, similar to many skyscraper that can be found in singapore.





There are also buildings that i'm curious about. Buildings that have strange shape that's unique to the eye. What really caught my attention is the synagogue on waterloo street. Every time i went pass through the synagogue i always wondered what the interior looks like what are the rooms inside looks like, it is pretty interesting to imagine what the inside looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment