Thursday, August 27, 2015

Building and Watch




Previously on last week

We made a conservation architecture for our selected country which is germany i forgot the building's name but it is originated from Germany and the other historical object that we decided to preserve is the only battleship that can launch torpedo in WW2 is the Bismarck Class battleship herself Bismarck. We have presented our creation and the presentation went off smoothly.





I could guess pretty much the country that the other groups were presenting since they gave out too many hints. Each of the group present a unique design that match the surrounding of the country location like their terrain, weather, job opportunities, tourist spot, etc.


After all of our presentation are done, the lecturer gave out handouts with the layout of a swatch watch like in the above picture. Then she told us to wrote our name on our own paper, after that she took away our paper and randomly distributed each of our class' mates paper so we have a paper with different name. I got Irene's paper and our task is to design a watch for the corresponding person with the name on the  paper.

I asked Irene what kind of watch she liked; she said she liked a simple watch design. I got confused on that because the explanation wasn't clear enough, and then she added that she like Brown the bear from LINE chat app.


I went on searching and find the kind of watch that's suitable for her. A watch that is not too childish and still simple yet elegant enough to wear. I want the metallic bits have rose gold color but sadly i don't have the right color because use my color pencil to give the watch color. I haven't asked what Irene thinks about my design but for me it's still a bit too childish.


No comments:

Post a Comment